You Have A Right To Safety
Property owners in Orange County have to make sure that their guests and visitors are safe. At the very least, owners should check for dangers and fix or secure any known hazards, from ditches and cracked sidewalks to dangerous animals.
Premises liability is an area of law that demands experienced representation. For over 40 years, attorney John Rapillo has offered people across Southern California the kind of representation they deserve. At our firm, we listen to you, we make your needs our priority and we aggressively protect your interests.
The Difference Of John Rapillo
If you were injured on the property of another, you very possibly have a premises liability claim. In your free consultation with attorney Rapillo, he will speak with you and guide you through the legal side of injuries that happen with:
- Dog bites: People who own dangerous pets should absolutely safeguard the community from possible attacks.
- Slip-and-falls: Restaurants, grocery stores, public areas and private homes, should not have easily fixable hazards that you can fall on.
- Negligent security: Parking lots, garages and businesses in dangerous areas must take reasonable precautions to protect their customers.
- Swimming pools: Filled or empty, a swimming pool can be a danger to small children, and property owners should safeguard them as a matter of course.
- Water park accidents: With so much water making surfaces slick, along with water slides and pools, water parks need to supervise and maintain a safe place for families.
There are many ways you can get hurt if people are not taking responsible actions. John Rapillo is here to help you get the compensation that you deserve to get back on your feet.