Personal Attention When You Need It Most
A car accident with serious injuries can demand months even years of medical treatment with mounds of expenses. At the Law Offices of John Rapillo, we provide experienced, compassionate legal counsel when you are suffering due to the careless actions of another. Let our trial-tested car accident attorney help recover the damages you deserve for your devastation. Your recovery and the financial compensation you need are our No. 1 priorities.
Types Of Vehicle Accidents
Whether you are in California heavy highway traffic, on a back road or in a parking lot, motor vehicle accidents can occur anytime, any place. Speed, impact, vehicle type and accident type are all factors in the level of injuries. We aggressively pursue payment for the most common types of accidents:
- Single auto accident: This one-vehicle crash is caused by being run off the road, hitting an animal or swerving to miss one, debris on the road or a rollover.
- Head-on collision: Despite a reduced fatality rate due to airbags and seat belt use as noted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), this type of wreck involves two cars hitting head-on, traveling opposite directions. These accidents often cause fatalities.
- Side-impact accident: T-bone and broadside collisions often happen in intersections and account for 25% of auto passenger fatalities according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
- Rear-end crash: This type of collision is when a car crashes into the one directly in front of it. Causes can include distracted driving, tailgating, quick stops and slippery road conditions.
- Car rollover: Most rollover fatalities involve only one vehicle, per NHTSA. The vehicle type, driver behavior, road and environment conditions have significant roles in this type of crash.
Additionally, accidents aren’t merely limited to cars. You can be in an accident:
Get the one-on-one attention you deserve at this challenging time. Meet with our attorney in either our Newport Beach or Huntington Beach office, to get attentive answers to your questions and start the personal injury claim process. If you would like, we can visit you in your hospital room to get started.
Speak With A Skilled Car Accident Lawyer — Free Consultation
If you were a passenger or a driver in a car wreck with injuries that affect your employment, please call our Orange County car accident lawyer for a free consultation at 949-652-2604. Or message us through this online form. Our diligent counselor can take care of the legal business, so you can relax and heal.